- Non-credit computer courses offered in each county
- Day, evening and weekend courses offered for your convenience
Important Registration Information
Eligibility - Courses are open to all State employees. Please follow your organization's internal approval process before submitting a registration form. Your supervisor must sign the registration form to approve your attendance and Delaware Technical and Community College must approve the registration.
To register for a class
- Click on individual campus course schedules at the campus link of your choice.
- Select the course you would like to take
- Complete the appropriate campus registration form. The form is data enterable. Type information into the form, print, and obtain signatures.
- Review the form and ensure you have completed your organization's internal approval process and that your supervisor’s signature and payment information is completed before faxing to DTCC.
- Fax the completed form to the appropriate campus. Contact name and fax number is listed on registration form.
- Status of registration (approval or denial) will be forwarded by DTCC to you via letter or email. It is your responsibility to notify your supervisor.
Class Attendance – DTCC will award a certificate to each student upon successful completion of the course. If you attend class as a requirement of one of the OMB/HRM certificate programs, fax or mail a copy of the training certificate to their appropriate certificate program manager. It is your responsibility to provide proof of attendance.
Cancellations – If you are unable to attend, you must notify the campus where you are registered at least 2 business days prior to start of class. The contact name and phone number is listed on each registration form. If you do not attend a class in which you are enrolled, your agency will be charged for the class. Agencies may substitute employees for one another, but should notify DTCC prior to the class whenever possible.
Course Pricing – Delaware Tech is pleased to offer computer training classes at a discounted rate of 15%. Course fees vary by campus. Please refer to the Course Schedule for the campus of your choice for more information.
Parking – Free on-campus parking is provided as a service to you. All campus parking policies and procedures apply to your use of this service.
Inclement Weather – Please review the cancellation info for each campus on the main website at http://www.dtcc.edu/news_events/#weather, WBOC (TV channel 16), or WSTW 93.7 (radio).
Special Needs – Please contact the campus you plan to attend if you have special requirements.